(Victorville) — In an effort to educate residents, the City of Victorville & Town of Apple Valley, in Partnership with Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board will present on Friday December 3rd and Saturday December 4th a FREE Foreclosure Community Workshop.
The workshop will go over steps residents can take to avoid foreclosure, “keeping your home and protecting your investment.”
Whether you are in foreclosure now or if you see foreclosure issues in the near future, we have information that can help.
Date: Friday, December 3, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Victorville City Hall
Training Room 1 & 2
14343 Civic Drive Victorville, CA 92392
RSVP Call: 1-800-321-0911 x125
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
• 1 Month paycheck stubs
• 2 Month Bank Statements
• Recent Mortgage Statement
• Hardship Letter
• Notice of Default or Sale
• 2 Years of Signed Tax Returns
• 1 Month Utility Bills
• Mortgage Deed and Note
• Additional Income Verification
• California Identification
IF SELF EMPLOYED (ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS NEEDED):
• 4months year to date P&L statement/audited or revised income Statement
• Last 2 years of tax return or proof of extension
• Last 4 months of complete business & personal bank Statements (must provide all pages. If a business account is not used, provide a written statement that a business account is not used.