By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)Join the region’s Health Services Coalition to promote your healthy programs and services, learn about important local initiatives, connect with potential partners, and learn about health funding opportunities.
Next Quarterly Meeting
April 27, 2011
2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
City Hall, City of Victorville
The California Endowment
Meetings are free and open to any organization, school, ministry or business working in the field of health.
CLICK HERE> for further information and to RSVP.
The purpose of Healthy High Desert is to create a platform for:
- Creating a safe, healthy community for all residents
- Developing and supporting local Healthy City initiatives
- Exploring key health related issues
- Developing peer support and learning relationships
- Developing opportunities for collaboration
- Creating joint funding appeals