By Staff Reports
* Photo contest is open to all students, residents, business owners and employees, amateur and professional alike.
* Submitt ed photos become the property of the City of Hesperia and can be reproduced.
* Entries must be received by September 1, 2011, at noon.
* Winners will be noti ﬁ ed by September 6, 2011.
* Winning photos will be featured in the 2012 City of Hesperia Environmental Awareness
Calendar and posted on the City website.
Photo submission Requirements
* Submit a high resolution, original, authentic and unpublished photograph that has not
previously been submitt ed in any other contest to jryan@cityofh esperia.us.
* Include name, home address, phone number, contact e-mail, title/information for entry. If a
student, a completed entry form and photo release signed by parent or guardian is required.
* Submit a signed photo release form.
* When submitting entry by email, attach photo at the highest resoluti on possible. Submissions
pasted into a Microsoft Word or other document will not be accepted.
* As an alternative, photographs on a ﬂ ash drive or CD may be dropped oﬀ at Hesperia City
Hall located at 9700 Seventh Avenue, Hesperia. Please address the delivery to Julie Ryan,
Environmental Programs Coordinator