(Victor Valley)–We all lead busy lives – always on the go. School, work, activities, church events…on and on and on. How often do you get advice from your doctor, your spouse, your parents to slow down, eat better, squeeze in exercise, and sleep more?
The following tips are from the blog “Busy Moms Can Be Organized Too” that offer some great advice for living a better life:
1. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
2. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
3. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
4. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
6. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
8. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?’
9. The best is yet to come.
10. Do the right thing!
There is much wisdom in you. God Bless you. Sorry, I was texting and cycling last sat. when you and matt rode by. oops. 😛 JT.