(Apple Valley) – Job seekers, do you want to make your job search a success? Attend this two-hour workshop to learn what to do before, during and after a job fair to make it more successful.
Harry Dahlstrom’s book “Turn a Job Fair into a Job Offer” will be reviewed and attendees completing the workshop will receive a free copy the book.
Some of the things that will be covered from the book include:
- How to talk to a job-fair recruiter
- How to sell yourself with a short, smart elevator speech
- How to ask for a job interview
- How to ask for the recruiter’s business card
- How to follow-up with the recruiter after the job fair
- How to be persistent without being a pest
Get ready now for the Job Fair on May 2 at Victor Valley College.
This free workshop takes place on Monday, April 23rd from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM in the Town of Apple Valley Conference Center, 14975 Dale Evans Parkway in Apple Valley. It will be hosted by the Town of Apple Valley Economic Development Office and the County of San Bernardino Workforce Investment Board.