(Victor Valley)– Join the Inland Empire Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals on Thursday, November 21 as we celebrate all those who give to their community! This years’ National Philanthropy Day will feature special guest, Jim Greenfield. Jim Greenfield has served since 1962 as a fundraising executive to three universities and five hospitals on the East and West Coasts and in between. In addition, we will honor those who go above and beyond in philanthropy in their community. This years’ recipients include the following organizations and individuals:
- Professional of the Year – Greg Bradbard, Inland Empire United Way
- Volunteer of the Year – Nancy Zunde, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Volunteer Youth Group of the Year – Let it be Foundation – Jr. Advisory Team
- Corporation / Business of the Year – U.S. Bank
- Volunteer Group of the Year – THE FAITHFUL FEW – Volunteer Construction Workers, Pomona Valley Habitat for Humanity
- Youth Volunteer of the Year – Ashlee Gonzalez, THINK Together
- Philanthropist of the Year – Patricia and Neale Perkins, California State University, San Bernardino
In addition to the awards ceremony and luncheon, a morning education session presented by Jim Greenfield will be offered called “Fundraising Performance Evaluation: How Results Analysis Can Produce Increased Profitability” followed by his Keynote Presentation “What is Philanthropy Today.” For more information on this event or to register, visit www.inlandempireafp.com. National Philanthropy Day will be held at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center located at 700 N. Haven Avenue, Ontario, CA 91764. Price for the award ceremony and luncheon is $50.00. Member price for the education seminar and luncheon is $100. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Debbie Cannon at debbie@academyGo.com.
This event is made possible in part by our generous sponsors. We appreciate their support.
Gold Sponsors– Bank of America and US Bank
Silver Sponsors -Loma Linda University SAHP, San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, The Community Foundation Serving San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
Associate Sponsor– Green Oak Consulting
Table Sponsors– Inland Empire United Way, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Foundation
About AFP Inland Empire Chapter:
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Inland Empire Chapter sets the standard of excellence in fundraising and philanthropy through the practice of effective and ethical fundraising and support for local charities and chapter affiliations. AFP Inland Empire strives to educate, train, provide resources and networking within the industry, mentor and advocate for the advancement of philanthropy in the communities of the Inland Empire. www.inlandempireafp.com