By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)— The Mojave Water Agency will be hosting an upcoming seminar, Email Marketing Best Practices & Getting Started with Constant Contact, at the MWA offices in Apple Valley (13846 Conference Center Dr, Apple Valley). The seminar will be held on Wednesday, October 8th, from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Make sure to bring your business cards and arrive early (9:10 a.m.) for registration. Click HERE to register now.
At the heart of small business marketing are the campaigns that drive action – collections of marketing activities that help a small business or organization to achieve its goals and objectives. Newsletters and Announcements have become a core component of those campaign choices. Email is more important than ever – to the communication efforts of businesses and nonprofits everywhere; and to the customer, donor, client or supporter of those organizations. This session will reveal some simple but effective best practices and considerations for the small business or nonprofit seeking to make their email newsletters more effective.
In this introductory session, we will also review best practices, strategies, real world examples and offer ideas to show you how Email Marketing is a cost effective marketing tool that can bring results and help you stay top-of-mind with those that matter most to your business. We will look at:
- What is Email Marketing and why it is an important tool to help promote your business
- Real world examples, see what others are doing and get ideas for your next campaign
- Ideas for content and message strategy
- How Email Marketing can be used as a simple e-commerce solution
- Scheduling strategies to find your sweet spot
- Subject lines that capture attention
- Response and engagement
- Time for brainstorming ideas for your next campaign
- Reaching the audience that matters
- How to extend the reach of your campaigns
- The importance of understanding how connected email and social media are…they have to be done together
- What types of additional tools might be useful
Join us and learn some great new strategies to help your email and social media efforts be more effective components of one of the core campaign types, newsletters and announcements.
Plus we’ll take a “How-To” look at using Constant Contact’s email marketing tool. For more information, click here.