By Staff Reports
(DGIwire)– According to Wikipedia, as of March 11, 2015, the United States has a total resident population of 320,480,000. A survey conducted as part of the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index found that the percentage of normal-weight people was 36.6% of the population. This number may actually be overstated because it was based on body mass index (BMI) stats which have recently been shown to be inaccurate when compared to a more precise DEXA scan. Either way, this means we have around 200 million Americans that are currently either overweight or obese.
Included in this overweight group we will find people who:
- Would like to begin a weight-loss diet.
- Have tried traditional weight-loss advice, but failed.
- Don’t want to begin a weight-loss diet because they have heard all of the hard work, time, deprivation, and costs associated with traditional programs.
- Are currently dieting but are tired of the hard work, time, deprivation, costs and lack of results from their current regimen.
- Are unable to keep up with their current regimen for one reason or another.
- Are content with their current approach and results.
Which category do you fit in?
All weight-loss programs require time and commitment. However, not all programs are the same and some give better and faster results than others.
- Given the choice, would you prefer to lose your excess body fat slowly or as quickly as possible?
- Given the choice, would you prefer a less strenuous approach if it provided the same or better results?
- Given the choice, would you rather feel hungry while dieting or not feel hungry?
- Given the choice, would you prefer a diet that you can maintain for life and vastly improve your health at the same time?
No matter which category you are in there is a plan that can rapidly accelerate your fat-loss progress and improve your health at the same time. Although there are an almost unlimited number of diet and exercise programs you can choose, why not choose the easiest and most effective system available?
“There is no good reason to drag out the time it takes for fat loss, unless you do not have the money to buy new clothes to fit your new lean and fabulous body (and this is not a good reason either). You can start, enjoy and stick to a proven program today. By following the 8 simple steps as outlined and staying focused on your goal, you will arrive in the land of Leandom in record time, feeling better, without having to suffer through the usual downsides of dieting,” according to Tom Griesel, co-author of the health book, TurboCharged: Accelerate Your Fat Burning Metabolism, Get Lean Fast and Leave Diet and Exercise Rules in the Dust .
Tom Griesel adds, “Successful dieting, which means losing your excess fat while maintaining or increasing lean body mass, is dependent on incorporating a diet and lifestyle that works with the way your body is designed. Most diet problems and failures happen when this principle is ignored.”