By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– Arrowhead Regional Medical Center (ARMC) is joining forces with the University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources Cooperative Extension Food and Nutrition Program to bring a FREE nutrition program to ARMC.
This seven-week class will help participants learn to make healthy food choices for their families.
Classes begin September 23 and run seven consecutive Wednesdays through November 4. Classes are at 9:30 a.m. and will be held in ARMC’s Medical Office Building on the hospital campus in Colton.
Class topics include:
- How to eat healthier (live cooking demos each week!)
- How to plan healthier meals
- How to stretch your food budget
- New recipes each week
- A trip to ARMC’s Farmers Market to make healthy food selections
- Tips on living a healthier life
All enrolled participants will receive a free gift each week!
Class space is limited and registration is required by calling Clara Wilshire, at 909-387-2188 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.