By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– The Board of Equalization (BOE) is sponsoring a free Small Business Seminar and Resource Expo on September 9th. The event will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Town of Apple Valley Conference Center, located at 14975 Dale Evans Parkway Apple Valley, CA 92307.
Seminar topics include:
- Avoiding Common Sales and Use Tax Problems
- Forms of Ownership
- Better Business through Better Records
- Employee or Independent Contractor?
- Creating a Business Plan
- Loan Programs and Services
Parking for this event is free. This event is also sponsored by:
- George Runner- Vice Chair, California State Board of Equalization, 1st District
- Sharon Runner – Senator, California State Senate, 21st District
- Jay Obernolte- Assemblyman, California State Assembly, 33rd District
- Robert A. Lovingood- Supervisor, San Bernardino County, 1st District
- Town of Apple Valley
- Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Inland Empire Small Business Development Center
Check in begins at 8:30 a.m. You can register online at www.boe.ca.gov/seminars or by calling 1-888-847-9652.