By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– Candidate filing is underway for the November 7, 2017 Consolidated Election and will continue through 5 p.m. Friday, August 11.
Citizens interested in running for any of the offices up for election may obtain and file the candidate filing documents at the San Bernardino County Elections Office, 777 E. Rialto Avenue in San Bernardino from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The following districts have offices up for election:
– 3 Members of the Board of Directors for 4 year terms
– 1 Member of the Governing Board for a 1 year term
– 3 Members of the Governing Board for 4 year terms
– 2 Members of the Board of Directors for 4 year terms
– 1 Member of the Board of Directors for a 2 year term
In addition, citizens may obtain candidate filing documents at the following special district offices, during regular business hours:
For more information on this election, please visit the Elections Office website at www.SBCountyElections.com or call (909) 387-8300.