By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– The Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino is accepting One (1), Two (2), and Three (3) bedroom pre-applications for various Housing communities located in the Cities of Colton, Fontana, Redlands, and Adelanto, Apple Valley, Hesperia, San Bernardino, and Victorville.
Who is eligible to apply?
All households are encouraged to apply. To be eligible for the Project-based and Affordable Housing programs, the total household income cannot exceed the HUD established income limits, and all household members must pass a criminal background screening. Applicants applying for senior communities must be Sixty-two (62) years of age at the time of pre-application. Households are assigned a unit based on 2 people per bedroom. The head of household is not required to share a bedroom except with a spouse or significant other.
Which waiting lists will open?
- Colton Senior 62+ will be accepting Two (2) bedroom pre-applications
- Redwood Terrace 62+ located in the city of Fontana will be accepting One (1) and Two (2) bedroom pre-applications
- Maplewood Homes family community located in the City of San Bernardino is accepting One (1), Two (2), Three (3), Four (4), and Five (5) bedroom pre-applications
- Vista Del Sol 62+ located in the city of Redlands will be accepting One (1) and Two (2) bedroom pre-applications
- Region 3 family community located in the cities of Adelanto, Apple Valley, Hesperia, and Victorville will be accepting One (1) bedroom pre-applications.
How long will the waiting list(s) be open?
Effective April 27, 2018, the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino (HACSB) will be closing its Colton Senior, Redwood Terrace 1-bedroom, Vista Del Sol 1-bedroom, Maplewood Homes 1-3-bedrooms, and Region 3 waiting lists. Applications will not be accepted or available on our website or for pick-up after Friday April 27, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
How can I apply?
Pre-applications are available for download online at www.hacsb.com , or by calling (909) 890-9533 and can be submitted in person at any Housing Authority office or by mail at PO Box 1787, San Bernardino, CA 92402.