By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– The deadline is Tuesday for San Bernardino County voters to sign up to receive a mail ballot in the November 6, 2018 Statewide General Election.
Voters may submit an online application at SBCountyElections.com, fill out the Mail Ballot Application found on the back cover of their Voter Information Guide, or call the Registrar of Voters at (800) 881-VOTE (8683) or (909) 387-8300.
Voted mail ballots may be returned:
- By mail so long as it’s postmarked on or before Election Day, Nov. 6, and received no later than three business days after the election,
- To any mail ballot drop-off location,
- To any polling place on Election Day, or
- To any early vote site.
To find a mail ballot drop-off location, voters can use the Mail Ballot Drop-Off Map located on the office’s website at SBCountyElections.com.
- Voters can find their assigned polling place:On the back cover of their Voter Information Guide.
- By using My Elections Gateway or the Polling Place look-up tool located on the office’s website at SBCountyElections.com.
- By calling the offices at (800) 881-VOTE (8683) or (909) 387-8300.