By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– Whether it is a cozy soup for a cold winter day, a refreshing spring salad, a zesty summer salsa or a hearty grain dish for the fall, we enjoy sharing a variety of delicious and healthy recipes with you!
In what is now an annual tradition, here are the most popular recipes of the year. Did your favorite make the list? Let us know in the comments below. We love learning which recipes you enjoyed and what you’d like to see featured.
18. No-Bake Chocolate Avocado Pie
17. Banana Nut Butter Crunch
16. Date Smoothie
15. Crispy Quinoa Patties
14. Stir-Fry Vegetables
12. Chicken “Noodle” Soup
11. Dark Chocolate Bark With Pistachios and Dried Cranberries
10. Fall Farro Salad
9. Chicken Soup With Vegetables and Lime
8. Spring Spinach Salad
7. Overnight Chocolate Pudding and Strawberry Parfait
6. Green Soup
5. Hummus and Zoodles
4. Farmers Market Peach Salsa
3. Squash and Maple Buttermilk Pancakes
2. DIY Salad Dressings
And the top recipe for 2018 is …
Thank you for visiting the Food for Health blog this year. We’re excited to see what’s to come in 2019.
Best wishes for a healthy and happy new year from your Kaiser Permanente Food for Health team!