By Staff Reports
(Hesperia)– Do you have an exciting hobby or skill others might like to learn? Do you enjoy teaching? Hesperia Recreation and Park District is looking for contract instructors, We’d love to hear your ideas!
Follow these steps to submit a proposal ELECTRONICALLY:
- After opening the link, DOWNLOAD the application.
- Fill out the form completely, including the date.
- Click on the Signature line to sign the form. (You will need to create a Digital ID.)
- Save the application.
- Hit SUBMIT in the bottom right corner of the application.
- Choose how to send your application, (using your preferred email).
- Send your automatically generated email.
PRINT the proposal and submit IN PERSON at the Lime Street Park District Office, 16292 Lime Street.
Click here to view the Contract Instructor Proposal.:
Call 760-244-5488 for more information or drop by the Lime Street Park District Office.