By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– From lakes and rivers to mountains and deserts, San Bernardino County offers a variety of year-round adventures. Here are a few ideas:
- Elmer Long’s Bottle Tree Ranch, Helendale– A peaceful, eerie experience walking among the bottle trees and creative yard art objects.
- Mojave Narrows Regional Park, Victorville– Enjoy fishing, camping and hiking among 1,500 species of watchable wildlife in this lush oasis.
- Randsburg Ghost Town & General Store- A ‘living ghost town,’ with a rich mining history, antique shops, historic sights, ancient lava flows, petroglyphs.
- Mitchell Caverns- These impressive caverns are home to a diverse habitat full of limestone cave formations and unique wildlife.
- Big Bear Alpine Zoo- A rehabilitation facility offering injured, orphaned and imprinted wild animals a safe haven.