By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– Proudly serving Inland Empire Veterans who are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of becoming homeless. The Homeless Veteran Reintegration Program (HVRP) can help you find employment opportunities in the community and get you back on your feet – and back HOME.
– Current Photo ID
– Social Security Card or Right to Work Documents
– DD214 or Proof of Service Letter
HVRP Requirements can be found HERE.
Services Offered Include:
– Access to employment opportunities
– Employment preparation training
– Education and technical skills classes and certifications
– On-the-Job training opportunities
– One-on-One career counseling
– Virtual career services
– Networking opportunities
– Access to partner services: including Housing, Transportation, Health Services, Mental Heal and Substance Abuse Counseling, and Veterans Benefits Assistance
For eligibility requirements and enrollment, email HVRP@goodwillsocal.org
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
For more information, call (909) 890-1517. Goodwill Southern California provides, upon request, reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities.
The TTY/TTD phone number is (909) 885-2382. Please contact the staff 72 hours in advance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. *Services subject to availability and participant eligibility.*
For questions please contact:
Chief Navy Counselor (Ret)
(909) 659-4849 or email at