By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– The Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County will distribute USDA food on November 16 at the following times and locations:
• 9 to 11 a.m. at the Joshua Tree Community Center at 6171 Sunburst Ave. in Joshua Tree.
• 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Belfield Hall at 58380 Reche Road in Landers.
• 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church at 59077 Yucca Trail in Yucca Valley.
The third-Tuesday giveaways will be Nov. 17:
• 9 to 11 a.m. at the Copper Mountain Mesa Community Center at 65336 Winters Road in north Joshua Tree.
• 10 a.m. to noon at the 29 Palms Community Pantry & Outreach at 6450 Stardune Ave. in Twentynine Palms.
• 5 to 7 p.m. at the Spirit & Truth Worship Center at 4751 Adobe Road in Twentynine Palms.
• 10 to 11 a.m. at the Wonder Valley Community Center at 80526 Amboy Road in Wonder Valley. The Wonder Valley event is drive-thru only.
For more information or to view the November calendar, please visit capsbc.org.