By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– San Bernardino County leaders continue their intensive daily efforts to transition the county from the state’s Purple Tier to its Red Tier, which will allow residents to enjoy indoor religious services and dining and get back into the gym, among other benefits.
But there’s a lot that County residents can do as well. That’s why the County has developed a new, easy-to-read infographic briefly summarizing five key steps residents can take to contribute to this effort:
- Get tested often, even if you don’t have symptoms.
- Use great caution when gathering with others.
- Comply with COVID-19 guidelines offered by the County and the state.
- Stay informed by taking advantage of various County information sources, including the COVID-19 website.
- Do what you can to stay healthy — both physically and mentally.
County officials are encouraging residents to download, print and share the infographic to help keep these tips top-of-mind.
“This new tool serves as a convenient reminder of how every resident can help us reopen our County and get back to normal,” said Board of Supervisor Chairman Curt Hagman. “Diligently following these five simple steps will help more businesses prosper, help more people get back to work, and help us get past the challenges we’ve all faced these past several months.”