By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– San Bernardino County Department of Public Health will host several COVID-19 testing events and flu shots beginning Dec. 17. No symptoms are required and testing is FREE. Appointments are required unless otherwise noted. Following are the dates and times of operation:
- Dec. 17: St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, 25333 3rd St., Barstow. 10 a.m.-2 p.m. No appointment required.
- Dec. 18: St. Ann’s Catholic Church, 218 D St., Needles. 10 a.m.-2 p.m. No appointment required.
- Dec. 19: Baker Valley Unified School District, 72100 Schoolhouse Ln., Baker. 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Percy Bakker Center, 9333 E Ave., Hesperia. 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Victor Valley College, 71 Mojave Fish Hatchery Rd., Victorville. 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturdays through Dec. 19.
San Bernardino County Health Centers provide services for underserved and vulnerable populations in the county. Testing at County Health Centers is held indoors and open to the general public by appointment only, Monday-Friday from 1-5 p.m.
- Adelanto Health Center, 11336 Bartlett Ave., Suite 11, Adelanto
- Barstow Health Center, 303 E. Mountain View St., Barstow
- Hesperia Health Center, 16453 Bear Valley Rd., Hesperia
- Our Lady of the Desert Catholic Church, 18386 Corwin Rd., Apple Valley. Weekdays 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Appointments: https://lhi.care/covidtesting or (888) 634-1123.