By Staff Reports
(Hesperia)– Hey Hesperia Community Members! Hesperia Recreation and Park District will be hiding eggs on Saturday, April 3rd at the following parks:
- Timberlane Park, 9480 Timberlane Avenue
- Lime Street Park, 16292 Lime Street
- Palm Street Park, 13558 Palm Street
- Hesperia Lake Park, 7500 Arrowhead Lake Road
- Hesperia Civic Plaza Park, 15833 Smoke Tree Street
- Live Oak Park, 17427 Live Oak Street
- Malibu Park, 13157 Muscatel Street
Come on out to the park of your choosing and hunt for those eggs. Parks will be open starting at dawn (about 7:00 a.m.).
All District eggs will have HesperiaParks.com stickers on them. Eggs will be filled with toys, fishing passes, pool passes, and skate passes. There will also be one golden egg at each park listed above. Golden eggs will be redeemable for an Easter basket from We Really Care or a back pack full of school supplies (golden eggs will contain information on how to collect your prize).
We would like to thank our sponsors Apex Rentals, We Really Care, and Hesperia Elks Lodge. Also, thank you to Snow Orthodontics and Dan Smith Insurance for supplying additional eggs for our community.
In addition, on Saturday, April 3rd, We Really Care will be at Hesperia Lake Park from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. selling art work as a fundraiser for our local high schools. Come check them out and support our community.