By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– The Veterans Legal Institute, in partnership with Orange County Inland Empire Small Business Development Center, is presenting “The Ins & Outs of Starting a Successful Business” at 10 a.m. April 8, 2021. You do not need to be a veteran to attend this free 1-hour presentation.
The webinar will cover important topics such as:
- How do I apply for a disabled veteran certification?
- How do I start on a business plan?
- Why is market research important?
- How do I identify my start-up costs?
- What are the pros and cons of different business types?
- How do I choose a business name?
- What kind of insurance do I need?
- Do I need a trademark and how do I get it?
- Do I need a website? Where should I start? What type of content/pages?
Learn more and register here.