By Staff Reports
(Victor Valley)– The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) continues work on Interstate 15 (I-15) to rehabilitate the existing pavement. The following work will take place from April 18 to 22 starting at approximately 8 p.m. and ending at 7 a.m. nightly:
- • April 18 starting at 10 p.m. and ending 6 a.m., NB on/offramp at Main St to I-15
- • April 19 starting at 8 p.m. and ending 6 a.m. NB on/offramp at Main St to I-15
- • April 20 starting at 9 p.m. and ending 8 a.m. SB on/offramps at Main St to I-15
- • April 21 starting at 8 p.m. and ending 5 a.m. NB on/offramps at Barstow Rd to I-15
- • April 22 starting at 9 p.m. and ending 7 a.m. SB on/offramps at Barstow Rd to I-15
This schedule is subject to change and is weather dependent. Know before you go! To stay on top of roadwork in the Inland Empire go to Caltrans District 8 and sign up for commuter alerts. Follow us for the latest information on Facebook and Twitter. To assist in planning your commute, view live traffic conditions using QuickMap and planned lane closures.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Public Affairs at 909-383-4631 or TTY 711.